The floor-level shower systems were launched on the market by poresta systems in 2001. Today they are available with point, line and shadow gap drainage, as well as with finished surfaces.
Made from Poresta® HPE (High Pressure EPS 85 g / l), the floor-level shower systems have a high bulk density for high pressure loads and, among other things, achieve standard-compliant fire protection using other additives.
Poresta® HPE is easy to process, heat-insulating, dimensionally stable and yet light.
- Secure sealing
- Integrated gradient
- Standardized drain technology
- Wheelchair accessible an barrier-free
- Certified soundproofing
- Easy installation
- Watertight, coated hard foam shower system with an integrated single-sided incline of 1.5 %; fits standard shower drain types 600 to 1100 mm in length
- horizontal or vertical drain
- Minimum installation height: 75 mm (including the incline for a 1200 x 1200 mm shower base) depending on the drain used